Free and Reduced Meals

Free and reduced price meals are available to families who believe they may qualify.  If your family chooses to apply, please complete a Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form."  This form can be obtained here on the website or at your child's school and returned (completed) to any school office.  Para una versión de este formulario en español, >haz clic aquí

Only complete one application per family.  The information you give will be used to determine or prove your child's eligibility for free or reduced-price meals.  This information may also be used for other state or federally funded school benefits

A new form must be completed for each household or family at the beginning of a new school year. Meal benefits from the previous school year will carry over into the next school year for the first 30 days of school. After this Grace period, if we haven't processed a new household or family application, the meal eligibility will go to fully paid. You will be notified by email or US mail of your child's status. Until notification, you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.

Factors considered in the application process are the household size and total household income. Household size is considered all persons, related or unrelated: Including parents, children, grandparents who live in your home and share living expenses. The total household income is the income each household member received last month before taxes - this includes wages, social security, pension, unemployment, welfare, child support, alimony, and any other cash income.

Free and Reduced Frequently Asked Questions

  • Use black or blue ink
  • Print Clearly
  • Use your student's name as it appears on their birth certificate
  • List all other household members
  • Fill in the last 4 digits of the social security number for the signer or write "none."
  • Signature is required
  • A foster child may be completed on a separate form.  However, regulations now state that foster children may be included in the household application as part of the household size.

No. Complete one application for all students in your household.

Your child is eligible for free meals if your household income is within the free limits on the Federal Income Guidelines...

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.

Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.